Skip to content
Ten Ways to use SmartSheets for Back to School
- Homework - Write each child's homework assignments for the day/week/month and erase as completed.
- Lockers- Let your kids cut SmartSheets to fit inside their lockers They can use it to write messages back and forth with their friends or stick pictures using the static electricity.
- Calendars- Keep track of extracurricular activities, appointments, field trips and more!
- Tests- Your kids can practise spelling, math and other subjects.
- College dorms- Forget about the tape and sticky tack. Smooth SmartSheets onto the wall and photos of family and friends will cling to the sheet using static electricity.
- Lunches- Meal prep for the school week by writing out nutritious lunches for each day
- Chores- List each child's daily/weekly household chores so no one forgets
- Quotes- Display daily or monthly motivational quotes to inspire the family
- Homeschool- Teaching the kids yourself? Use SmartSheets instead of a chalkboard/whiteboard to move lessons around the home as needed
- Games- Have fun while learning through educational games. Use SmartSheets for Hangman, Tic Tac Toe and Pictionary!